- Implement AI & Hot New Technologies
- Establish Agile Team Structures & Processes
- Transform Your Legacy Systems
- Win Buy-In & Cultural Change
- Digitally Enable Your Workforce
- Minimise Disruption, Maximise Data & Profits
- Ensure Your Customer Is At The Heart Of
A One Day Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 15th May 2018, Central London.
08.30 Registration – Morning Coffee & Objective Setting
09.00 GIC Welcome, Interactive Voting & Chair’s Opening Remarks
Chief Technology Officer
AI & AUTOMATION IN PRACTISE
09.20 Building An Enterprise AI Program & Assessing The Practicalities & Realities Of AI, Automation & Other Opportunities To Generate Business Growth & Demonstrate Tangible Benefits
- Enhance your understanding of the practical applications of AI and how it can demonstrably add value to the business and end consumer
- Advanced strategies to rapidly test and deploy AI solutions for immediate business benefit
- What are the common pitfalls found when developing AI programs and how can they be avoided?
Head of Customer & Innovation
NEW TECHNOLOGIES & DISRUPTIVE TRENDS - PANEL
09.40 Hot New Technologies: From AI To VR, Machine Learning & Chatbots, Blockchain & Robotics, How Viable Are Disruptive Technologies & Business Models & What Benefits Can They Bring In Practice?
- A look to the horizon: blockchain, chatbots, VR, machine learning, robotics, cloud, payment systems…how might they become mission-critical to business in the future and how can they be implemented in practice today?
- Where did it all go right? Understanding the strategies and decision making behind instances when digital disruption positively impacted the business and opened up new opportunities
- Advice to mitigate employee unrest and get them bought into the benefits of change when implementing new and innovative technologies
- Ensure your new technologies are meeting the relevant KPIs with accurate tracking and monitoring to increase the efficiency of digital transformation
Global Digital Director
formerly PZ Cussons
Global Head of Digital Transformation
University of Nottingham
AGILE TEAM STRUCTURES & INTERNAL OPERATIONS
10.10 Advanced Strategies To Establish An Agile Team Structure & Align Your Internal Operations & Workforce To Better Adapt To The Changing Digital Climate
- Is there an optimal strategy to structuring internal teams and processes to best adapt to digital changes and models and enable increased efficiency between departments?
- Practical tips and approaches for digitisation to increase efficiency within internal departments such as HR, logistics and more
- Tried-and-tested methods to encourage staff to adopt new digital measures and ensure everybody is on the same page
- In a large, multinational business infrastructure, how best do you organise your staff to enable digital transformation on a local level and balance that with the company’s global initiatives?
Senior Product Owner
Head of Digital Public Services Strategy & Policy
The Scottish Government
10.45 Informal Networking Break & Morning Refreshments
LEGACY SYSTEMS - TECH & PROCESSES
11.15 Best-In-Class Approaches To Transforming Legacy Systems To Keep Up-To-Date & Streamline Your Business Processes
- Getting the underlying architecture correct when beginning the transition from old to new
- Working around and integrating outdated, non-compatible legacy systems to ease the transformative process and become faster and leaner
- Weighing up the value of moving to cloud systems for large-scale businesses… how real is the cybersecurity threat when making the leap?
Marketing Director – Data, Digital & Systems
Bloomsbury Publishing Plc
11.35 Structure Drives Behaviour - Implementing the Minimum Viable Organisation
- Moving away from silos, the need for a different organisational structure
- What is the Minimum Viable Organisation?
- Empowerment means financial empowerment
- Lessons learnt from implementation
INTERNAL CULTURES & BEHAVIOURS
11.50 Be A Lonely Digital Pioneer No Longer! Get Employees To Care About Digital Transformation & Bought Into Driving Change Throughout The Process
- How do you shape and share a vision of the future which engages all your stakeholders – leaders, staff, users and partners?
- Strategies to help spur and support different people to join in and add value with genuine enthusiasm
- What common factors impede change and what can be done to mitigate them?
Head of Global Markets IT E-commerce Transformation
12.30 3 Steps To Digital Nirvana
NKD Learning Ltd
12.50 Lunch & Informal Networking For Delegates, Partners & Speakers
13.25 Facilitated Informal Peer-To-Peer Discussions
A) Digital Skills
B) Employee Engagement
Change & Communications Lead
C) Digital Optimisation
Head of Optimisation
D) Changes To Personalisation & Consumerisation
Global Head of Digital Transformation
University of Nottingham
E) Applying Corporate Strategies To Charities
Ex-Global Digital Editorial Manager
formerly Red Bull
13.50 Afternoon Chair’s Opening Remarks
Head of Web Strategy & Technologies
University of Edinburgh
CUSTOMER-CENTRIC TRANSFORMATION - THOUGHT-LEADERS
14.10 Adapt To Changing Customer Needs & Behaviours & Thrive As A Business With Focused, Customer-Centric Approaches To Digital Transformation
- Ensure the customer is at the heart of the transformation process and influences the core decision making and digital strategy
- Should organisations be constantly prepared to jump on the latest digital trends and innovations to meet the needs of the customer and drive engagement?
- Optimise your customer service model to boost communication between departments and provide streamlined and informed feedback to the consumer
- Strike the right balance to benefit the end consumer efficiently, without resorting to an expensive and disruptive overhaul of user interfaces
Head of Digital
British Heart Foundation
Head of Digital Transformation
Ministry of Justice UK
Head of Digital Strategy, Education & Society
Head of Digital
HARNESSING DATA - PROCESSES
14.40 Generating Tangible Actions From Your Data – Securely!
How can organisations best harness their data to digitally transform their business? This session will cover the management of big data, navigating GDPR and data lakes and utilising advanced data science to ensure your decisions are evidence- based and meaningfully inform the business strategy – securely!
Director of IT & CIO
15.00 Informal Networking Break & Afternoon Refreshments
BUSINESS STRATEGY & RESULTS
15.30 Win Over Senior Stakeholders, Secure Project Funding & Deliver Impactful, Tangible Benefits With Your Digital Transformation Journey Business Case
- Innovate your organisational strategy with a more agile business model and rapid experimentation to prevent getting left behind
- Practical advice on getting executive buy-in and funding for new projects to help drive business strategy and growth
- Why is the failure rate for digital transformation so high? Avoiding common pitfalls to bolster your strategy and ensure it delivers on the bottom line
- The customer is always right: step-by-step guidance on being customer-centric and always focusing on the end client benefits
- Track and monitor the KPIs of new technologies and platforms to generate revenue and cut down on cost
Digital Strategy - Transformation
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION KEYNOTE - MY STORY
15.50 Teaching An Old Dog New Tricks: A Best-In-Class Spotlight On Successful, Large-Scale Digital Transformation
- How can established brick-and-mortar companies fully begin to transform their technology and processes to work towards establishing a digital future?
- Merging the worlds of “start-ups” and “enterprise”: what are the challenges, opportunities and key takeaways behind successful digital transformation?
- Been there, done that… evaluating the benefits found so far and a look to what the future of digital transformation holds
Head of Delivery & Transformation
Senior Director - Global Digital Engagement Strategy Lead
16.30 Chair’s Closing Remarks
16.40 Official Close Of Conference
Please check the website regularly for updates and newly confirmed speakers. For more information on how to get involved in The Digital Transformation Stories Conference, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 3479 2299.